QuickBooks provides wondrous features and helps companies streamline their payroll tasks. By using QuickBooks Payroll, businesses can compensate their employees promptly. QuickBooks payroll is a beneficial module that provides numerous useful options and accounting software. It will also diminish the trouble while making the process quick and simple. The QB payroll might stop working due to errors and QuickBooks update error PS033 is one of them, this QB error happens due to the CPS folder having a corrupted file.
Due to this QuickBooks Error Technical Support, it might be quite difficult for the user to launch the latest QB payroll updates, and thus, the user can face difficulties to access the company file. In the below article, we will discuss the QuickBooks Error code Ps033, its causes, and the possible troubleshooting steps to resolve QuickBooks Desktop Error PS033.
What Is QuickBooks Payroll Update Error Code PS033?
While opening the company file or downloading the payroll update, you might face a QB error message. The QuickBooks PS033 error can result from a damaged file in the CPS folder. Under these circumstances, users cannot read setup files in QB payroll.
Possible Causes Of QuickBooks Error PS033 Support
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS033 may appear due to the following reasons:
- When the QuickBooks payroll subscription is not activated.
- Corrupted & damaged QB data.
- If the company files PSID is incorrect.
- When the user is not using the latest version of QuickBooks.
- If the wrong service key is used.
Also Read: Steps to fix QuickBooks Error 15240.
How Can You Fix QuickBooks Error PS033 Messages?
Here are some troubleshooting steps that will help you resolve the QuickBooks Desktop PS033:
Solution 1: Install the Latest Payroll Table
- Go to the Employees section.
- Click Getting Payroll updates.
- Then, click Download entire payroll update option.
- Finally, choose update.
Related Error: How to fix QuickBooks error code 15222?
Solution 2: Disable User Account Control
- Users can disable UAC settings only on windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
- Click on the control panel.
- User accounts > changing user account settings.
- Choose Never notify.
- Click on the OK.
Solution 3: Reboot In The Safe Mode
- First, execute verify and rebuild data in QuickBooks.
- Update the QuickBooks version.
- Restart PC in safe mode.
- Also, update payroll tax tables.
- Finally, restart your desktop, and QB Error PS033 will be fixed.
Similar Error: Troubleshoot steps to rectify QuickBooks Error 15270.
Solution 4: Update QuickBooks Version
- First, close all the QuickBooks windows.
- Shut down the company files.
- Start menu > type QuickBooks desktop.
- Make right-click on the QuickBooks icon.
- Select Run as Administrator.
- Choose the option of no company file.
- Press F2 > help menu.
- Update QuickBooks < Mark All.
- QuickBooks get automatically updated.
Solution 5: Update The Payroll Tax Tables
- QuickBooks > Employees.
- Payroll updates > Download the entire payroll update.
- Choose update.
With the above article, we tried to list all effective solutions to resolve QB Desktop error PS033. Our QuickBooks technical error support team always updates numerous articles for all types of QuickBooks technical errors. If you are not able to fix QuickBooks error PS033, you can contact us by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Error support number +1.855.626.0156.