QuickBooks is the most demanding and famous software that is effectively used for accounting tasks. The best thing about QuickBooks Software is that anyone can easily operate the software even when you do not have any technical knowledge. This software is easy to understand, but sometimes users might face QuickBooks technical errors in the form of technical error codes while using QuickBooks Software. This error code indicates the area of issue and helps to understand the cause of QuickBooks technical errors. The QuickBooks error code comes with a pop-up notification, but it can be fixed or resolved with the help of the QuickBooks customer support team. There are different types of QuickBooks errors and QuickBooks error 6154 is one of them. In the below blog, we have provided the cause of QuickBooks Error 6154, what is the QuickBooks Error 6154, and steps to fix QuickBooks Error 6154.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 6154?
QuickBooks Error 6154 is one of the basic errors and it comes when QuickBooks cannot access to specified company file or is not able to find its location. When the user encounters this QuickBooks error, they are not able to access the company file. This leads to QuickBooks software cannot able to open the particular company files. To get the right steps to solve QuickBooks Error 6154 issue, users can visit our website. Also, users can take assistance from our QuickBooks Error support team or follow the below methods to fix QuickBooks Error code 6154 which our experts suggest.
Causes Of QuickBooks Technical Error 6154
There can be many reasons that are responsible for facing QuickBooks Error 6154 in QuickBooks Software. Some of them are as follows:
- Damaged or corrupted QuickBooks company file.
- When you are not logged in as an admin in QuickBooks Software.
- If you are not logged into PC as an admin.
- Erroneous folder path or file.
- Wrong location or Missing file.
Related Error: Steps To Fix QuickBooks Error Code H101.
Methods To Fix QuickBooks Error 6154 code
To resolve the QuickBooks Error code 6154, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Method 1: Log In As An Administrator To The Computer
- First, restart your computer.
- Now, sign in as System Administrator to the computer.
- At last, you will be allowed to access the folder where the company file has been stored.
Also Read: How to fix QuickBooks Error 6177?
Method 2: Reset QuickBooks Sync Manager
- Sign in using Admin credentials on the computer.
- Relocate all company files and then reset the sync manager.
- Now, move the folder from the prior location to another folder.
- Browse the PC and choose a new location to save company files.
- Meanwhile, generate a new location.
After that, reset the QuickBooks sync manager by using the given below steps:
- First, go to QuickBooks Help Menu.
- Now, select the option of Manage Data Sync.
- Go to the tab of Reset Sync Manager.
- Input your credentials (User ID and Password).
- At last, permit Sync Manager to execute the first sync.
Similar Error: How to resolve Quickbooks errors 6189 and 816?
Method 3: Sync QuickBooks Company Files to the Hard Drive (C: Drive)
- Sign up on the computer by using Admin credentials.
- Select the option of Sync now for syncing all your company files in C Drive.
- Now, check whether QuickBooks Error code 6154 has been resolved or not.
Another QuickBooks Error: Troubleshoot to fix QuickBooks Error 6147
If you still face the QuickBooks Error 6154 message on your computer after using the above solutions, then feel free to connect with our QuickBooks technical support team by dialing a toll-free number +1.855.626.0156. Our experts will assist you with an easy method to fix technical errors associated with QuickBooks Software.