Many QuickBooks users have found a QuickBooks error message like that (QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a Error loading type library/DLL can’t load a dynamic link library DLL) when they open their QuickBooks. In the below article, we will discuss the QuickBooks error 80029c4a and assist you by providing the possible ways to fix the error 80029c4a message.
Explain QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
QuickBooks Error 80029c4a is an unexpected error that comes while trying to open a company file or a QuickBooks program. Also, this error may occur when your files get corrupted or damaged. QuickBooks Error 80029c4a code is also known as a run-time error and can harm your software in different ways. Users should know the causes of this error as they can avoid the chances of the QuickBooks 80029c4a error from happening in the future.
Symptoms Of Error Code 80020c4a in Quickbooks
Let’s discuss the possible reasons behind the occurrence of QuickBooks error 80029c2a code.
- Windows runs very slowly
- When your active program windows have crashed
- The system gets “freezes” for a couple of seconds
- If the system constantly collapses with Error code 80029c4a windows
- During the installation of any program, QuickBooks error code 80029c4a may occur.
Also Read: Find the latest methods to Fix Quickbooks Error 6000
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
There are many ways to fix the error code 800029c4a, you have to try out every method one by one. For multi-faceted causes, multiple solutions must be implemented to control the cause of the error. Explore the latest quick hacks to resolve Error Code 80029c4a in QuickBooks:
Method 1. Update Your Antivirus
- On your Antivirus Program, click right on its icon and open it.
- Go to the Update button, click on the application icon and follow the on-screen prompts to update the program.
- According to the User Manual, add component omission.
- Reopen security software to check whether the QuickBooks Error 80029c4a still exists or not.
Method 2. Check Restricted Files of your Antivirus Program
- Go to the restricted file from your antivirus dashboard.
- Check those files that have been restricted from the installation directory of QuickBooks.
- Remove any QuickBooks file, restart the QuickBooks desktop, and check whether the QB error code 80029c4a is still appearing or not.
Method 3. Execute a Windows Restore of QuickBooks
- Before starting, close the QuickBooks program and press the window button.
- From the Control Panel, click on change program or uninstall.
- Select QuickBooks in the program list, and again choose to uninstall or change the option.
- In the QuickBooks installation window, go to the option Next.
- Tap Next and select the radio button to repair.
- Click on the repair button and click on finish to complete your task.
- Reboot your system and open QuickBooks to fix the error 80029c4a message.
Method 4. Run Reboot.bat
- Close QuickBooks and operate Rebbot.bat.
- Do right-click on the QuickBooks desktop icon and select Properties in the menu list.
- Choose the open file location and go to the Reboot.bat file.
- Run the program as administrator to fix the error code 80029c4a message in QuickBooks.
Method 5. Use QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Use QuickBooks clean install tool to reinstall the QuickBooks application.
- Update the QuickBooks program to the latest version.
- Tap on the log-off or close company in the file menu of QuickBooks.
- Tap on the file and select exit. Now, run as administrator and confirm No company is open to deriving further.
- Select Update QuickBooks in the help menu.
- In the options list, tap on the Mark all button and click on save.
- After following the above instructions, click on the update now.
- Reset update, select get updates, and wait for the update.
- It will show a pop-up on the screen to confirm that the update is complete.
- Close QuickBooks and restart your desktop.
- Click yes on the install update pop-up. Once the update is complete, restart your desktop to fix the error 80029c4a message.
Related Errors: How to fix QuickBooks error H202
We hope you found this article helpful. Users can resolve QuickBooks error 80029c4a by following the above methods. But, if you are still facing QuickBooks error code 80029c4a after applying these steps, feel free to contact our QuickBooks enterprise support team at our QuickBooks error 80029c4a technical support number +1.855.626.0156.